No Longer Doing Business in PA?

 C.R.O.P. services in PA  + Help Getting Filed in PA

No Longer Doing Business in PA?

Is your company no longer doing business here in Pennsylvania? We would like to provide you with some information on how to withdraw or terminate your business in a manner that will no longer require you to maintain an "active" Commercial Registered Office here.

While we can not give you legal advice on this issue, we can list the various ways with which we are familiar to terminate your business here in PA. This list may or may not be exhaustive, and we make no representations to that end. You should always consult with your attorney or obtain the advice of experienced legal assistance in Pennsylvania.

What type of entity is your company?


PA Corporation

Foreign Corporation (based outside of PA)


Foreign LLC (based outside of PA)